- Form submissions “today” now respects user’s local time zone (thanks mlocati).
- Fixed some untranslated strings and dates (thanks mlocati)
- Added detail error message when attempting to use grid methods on areas in themes that don’t support them.
- Fallback to GD if Imagemagick is older than version 6.2.9 (which previously triggered errors.)
- Context menu on sitemap, file manager and more moves to the right if there isn’t enough room to display top or bottom.
- Fixed “Invalid argument supplied for foreach()” showing up when attempting to add a page in the sitemap and using the blank starting point.
- Fixed inability to complete installation on a machine not connected to the internet.
- Fixed inability to load theme class from within a package.
- Fixed issue where deleting a version of the file would delete files and images perhaps shared by other versions, leading to content loss.
- Fixed bug where database passwords beginning with dollar signs would cause database errors.
- Fixed inability to save descriptions and tags to files.
- Fixed 404 when enabling public profiles and setting them as the login destination.
- Fixed inability to edit share this page block on an approved version of the page.
- Fixed bug where topic trees with apostrophes caused problems. (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed: Uninstalling package results in: Class database_config does not exist (#1045)
- Fixed inability to set up custom address attributes.