Using Laravel Valet to Develop a Concrete CMS Site
Laravel Valet is a development environment for Mac developers. It's a fast, low impact alternative to setting up Apache and the hosts file on your machine.
Install Laravel Valet by following the instructions on that site.
Installation will add a .valet directory to your profile folder.
Concrete CMS Valet Driver Installation
Once Valet installation is complete, you can install the driver.
- Download the driver from GitHub.
- Copy the driver, ConcreteValetDriver.php, to the Drivers folder under .valet
Concrete CMS Installation
After you have installed Valet and the concrete driver, you're ready to install concrete itself.
- Download the lastest version of concrete
- Unzip the concrete file
- Copy the folder, such as concrete22.214.171.124) and it's contents to the Parked directory you setup in Valet
- Access your site by going to the name of the folder appended with '.dev.', such as > concrete126.96.36.199.dev