As an open source project, Concrete CMS relies on contributions from the community to fix bugs, add new features and write documentation.
Assist with documentation
Edits and new documentation articles can be suggested by anyone. Simply create a documentation account (or login with your concretecms.org account) and you'll see an Edit this page link on each page where you can suggest changes to the documentation.
Submit your code
Bug fixes and feature improvements are highly encouraged. You'll want to refer to the following pages for information on how code submissions are handled:
- Submitting code to Concrete CMS
- How to contribute PHP
- Coding style guidelines
- Style Guide
- Concrete CMS's master repository on Github - this is where you can make a "pull request" and discuss the code changes before they are merged.
- Concrete CMS's git branching model
- How to report security issues
- Submit to the Concrete CMS Marketplace