Released on December 7, 2016
- Fixed bug where files were not viewable by anyone other than admin after upgrade from 184.108.40.206.
- Fixed bug where select attribute wouldn’t sort by popularity (and would die with a SQL error.)
- Fixed bug where tracking code was not preserved after upgrade from 220.127.116.11.
- Fixed bug where users could not be deleted after upgrade from 18.104.22.168
- Debug is no longer the default setting for error reporting.
- Fixed inability to sort attribute sets, bugs with editing legacy attribute sets.
- Fixed problems with saving legacy attributes.
- Made file manager behave better in cases where a file record somehow had no versions.
- Fixed error where adding a form block would fail intermittently
- Fixed typos in the automatically generated Nginx configuration for pretty URL handling (thanks chemett)
- Fixed error when using textarea attribute with rich text.
- Fixed inability to edit rich text user attribute twice.
- Update dashboard.js add_favorite event firing too many times (thanks WillemAnchor)
- Controller bug fixes and security updates.