- Added support for upgrading from older versions of concrete5. Now you may upgrade from 188.8.131.52 all the way to 8.3.1, and from any version in between.
- Added the ability to search form results in the Dashboard.
- Added support for importing and exporting Express entities and their entries to the Migration tool.
- Added the ability to sort by custom display order to the Express Entry List block (thanks gutding)
- Delete empty global area record when clearing cache (should speed up a sure) (thanks remo)
- Add more information on workflow notification popup window (thanks hissy)
- Code cleanup and improvements (thanks mlocati)
- Miscellaneous code cleanup (thanks mlocati)
- Multilingual sitemap now remembers which tree you were viewing last, will open to that language in Dashboard Sitemap.
- Improvements to pages panel sitemap when used in a multilingual site.
- Added a link from a form results Dashboard view over to its Express data object editor in the system and settings page.
- Improvements to block/area box-shadow styling when using the design editor (thanks mnakalay)
- Do not allow folder names to be null in file manager (thanks deek87)
- Simplified the public registration settings form in Dashboard (thanks biplobice)
- Moving and updating files in the file manager will now update the modification date of the containing folder (thanks deek87)
- Made file inspectors more robust so that broken images or other issues don’t cause them to die (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed bug where block action URLs for blocks in global areas would not work, leading to an inability to edit bugs like the Express Form when the block is in a global area.
- Fixes #6135 when editing a survey block would delete existing options (thanks mnakalay)
- Fixed: When adding new options to existing options in a survey block, they are saved with a display order starting at 0 so the order is not respected (thanks mnakalay)
- Fixed: Next/Previous showing unapproved pages (thanks deek87)
- Fix: All drafts or no drafts are listed in "Add Pages and Navigate Your Site" panel (thanks hissy)
- Fixed bug where publishing pages in composer using in-page sitemap wouldn’t show languages in a multlingual site.
- Fixed: Dashboard's Update pages has been moved, and now link is still unchanged and get 404 (thanks katz)
- Fixed bug where blocks that register view assets (like JS and CSS that they require) do not output those assets when the block is pasted throughout the site using the clipboard (thanks Ruud-Zicherlicht)
- Fixed bug where errors could occur when submitting an Express Form with incomplete values (failing validation) and having an option list attribute in the same form.