8.4.3 Release Notes
Sep 24, 2018
- The word ‘Action’ is now properly localized in in-page notifications (thanks mlocati)
- The icon of external links now more clearly distinguishes them from page aliases (thanks mlocati)
- Create collection handle when aliasing the homepage (thanks mlocati)
- Bug Fix: Tags block - support mixed case tag names when setting selected tag class (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Fixed bug where archived notification alerts were showing up in Waiting for Me.
- Fix PHP 7.2 count error in Calendar Dashboard Colors system page (thanks altinkonline)
- Fix Page::movePageDisplayOrderToSibling() when working with aliases (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed incorrectly returning object instead of text string when working with textarea attributes under some circumstances.
- Fixed Exception in Marketplace.php after site/project has been removed from community account
- Fixed accidentally deleting all FileSets when deleting a user (thanks deek87)
- Fix alternative canonical URL not installing properly when set during installation (thanks a3020)
- Fixed: Deactivating users in bulk fails in 8.4.2 when a workflow is attached to the permission.
- Fixed Express Entry association view on owned element when creating elements showing a list of all entries instead of none.
- Fixing permission checker on image_uploading / thumbnail options page (thanks deek87)
- Fix package installer not checking dependencies on other packages (thanks acohin)
- Avoid errors in editing express entry detail block on PHP 7.2 under certain circumstances (thanks hissy)
- Fixed: Datepicker options has no effect in 8.4.2 (thanks alexeytrusov)
- Require pagination asset from express entry list block (thanks hissy)