- Added a thumbnail property to the Feature and Feature Link block types (thanks katalysis)
- File manager image editor now supports full screen mode (thanks mlocati)
- Reinstated the ability to attach accounts to external authentication providers on the My Account page.
- Use User->isRegistered() instead of User->isLoggedIn() throughout Concrete (Thanks mlocati)
- Top Navigation Bar now honors
replace_link_with_first_in_nav custom attribute (thanks danklassen)
- Top Navigation Bar block can now use the site name for branding text if no custom branding text is defined in the block.
- Dashboard image editor is now larger (thanks mlocati)
- Minor display improvements
- First weekday in calendar is now defined by the locale instead of being hard-coded to Sunday (thanks mlocati)
- Page Selector and User Selector attributes now work better when used with Express label entry display masks/labels.
- Image editor in Dashboard now reloads an image detail page when an asset is edited (thanks mlocati)
- Display more details when explaining why a package cannot be installed due to problems in the package controller (thanks mlocati)
- Dashboard File Details page now reloads when versions are changed (thanks mlocati)
- Improved appearance of Express Entry Details block.
- Added optional alphabetical sort to to block type sets using a configuration option (see here: https://github.com/concretecms/concretecms/pull/11292) (thanks mnakalay)
- Dates displayed in Site Health reports are now properly localized (thanks mlocati)
- Logs Dashboard page now reloads when logs are cleared (thanks mlocati)
- Content replacement should be slightly faster when dealing with large amounts of block records.
- Many additional stricter code fixes under PHP 8.2 (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed: Express form with file upload attributes results in multiple copies of a file in the file manager.
- Fixed inability to do Board instance editing of individual slots.
- Fixed inability to view site health reports under certain conditions.
- Fixed bug where selecting “Force file to download” in a block would result in being unable to un-check and save the setting at a later point (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed bug where conversations were not getting a unique ID when being created, leading duplicate conversations when being added.
- Fixed some misnamed migrations (thanks mlocati)
- Bug fixes to redirect response in GenericOauthTypeController (thanks mlocati)
- We now properly pass the type object to the authentication type controllers upon instantiation (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed errors importing files in the incoming directory (thanks JeRoNZ)
- OAuth service provider: avoid deprecated methods, display errors properly (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed bug where adding an attribute to a page via the attributes panel would clear out select attribute options set against that page if they existed.
- Fixed: Using the feature block, if the icon is not selected, an exception occurs with PHP 8.x due to an undefined array index (thanks JeRoNZ)
- Fixed: Can't bulk edit attributes on page search v9.2 (thanks mlocati)
- Fix View pages using a specific block type (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed Social links stacking instead of displaying inline (thanks nikkiklassen)
- Fixed: Health Check - "Consider enabling logging on tasks." incorrect link
- Fixed: If a page doesn't have the tags attribute attached to it but has a Tags Block you will get this error when accessing that page (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed some errors when detaching OAuth2 accounts (thanks mlocati)
- We now properly pass the item object to user interface menu controllers (thanks mlocati)
- Multilingual - Exception when try to reload strings (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed: Fixed attempt to read property "pTemplateID" results in null under some very rare circumstances.
- PHP 8 Fix: Fix warnings when viewing /dashboard/reports/logs (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed error when searching Logs by their severity level in the Dashboard (thanks lemonbrain-mk)
- Fixed bug where Express object added to the API was unavailable in the API if it had been added via the in-page form builder.
- Fix Undefined property error on PHP 8 in WorkflowAccess class (thanks hissy)
- Fixed error when attempting to use the Closure password validator (thanks gregheafield)
- Fix Undefined array key "scheme" in redis drivers (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed inability to revert page to draft (thanks JeRonZ).
- Fixed Feature and Feature Link block types not exporting their files or importing them properly when used with the Migration Tool.
- Fixed: Pages with theme defined preset layouts crash when editing if the theme is changed (thanks JeRoNZ)
- Fix accessing undefined array index in dialog/block/design.php under certain conditions (thanks mlocati)
- Fix ckeditor language path & remove declaration variable $useLanguage (thanks hamzaouibacha)
- Fixed error when using sitemap selector that nodes in the unexpanded areas would not be selected when those areas were expanded (thanks deanL-zuiderlicht)
- Declare width, height and size in ccmi18n_filemanager object is used in ConcreteFileChooser component so it’s properly localized (thanks hamzaouibacha)
- Currently active geolocation library is now properly highlighted. (thanks mlocati)
- When given a list of topic node ID's such as tid:54,tid:56, the method updateAttributeValueFromTextRepresentation() only imports the last ID in the list when importing content (thanks JohnTheFish)
- Fixed: The email validation with the EmailValidator class gets passed even if it contains emojis (thanks biplobice)
- Developers can now define the minimum PHP version required for a Concrete package with the
getPhpVersionRequired in their package controllers (thanks mlocati)
- Developers can now specify if certain block content fields ought to be run through the content importer replaceContent method, by including them in the
$btExportContentColumns protected array in their block controller.
- Fix support for
C5_ENVIRONMENT_ONLY env variable (thanks mlocati)
- Move the
on_user_logout event at the end of the logout (thanks mlocati)
primal/color third party color parsing library for better PHP 8 compatibility (thanks mlocati)
on_before_user_logout, enable customization of post-logout URL (thanks mlocati)
- icon-bar class now included in the Navigation fallback asset so themes that the Top Navigatiaon Bar block will support it when using fallback assets.
- Add ability to column at a specific position (thanks biplobice)
- Added new MemoryOutput class for tasks for diagnostic purposes (thanks mlocati)